Our hotel and restaurant is for ALL guests open
Here you will find an overview of the measures we have taken and answer the most frequently asked questions so that you can enjoy your holiday with us with a good feeling.
What is open and what restrictions should I expect?
Our hotel and restaurant is open again normally, there are no more restrictions.
Who is allowed to arrive?
All guests are welcome.
What do I have to bring with me?
There is no need to bring anything.
How is my safety taken care of?
We try to protect the health of our guests and employees as best as possible. We have implemented the following measures:
- The reception is separated with plexiglass.
- In the Kuckucksstube, where the breakfast buffet takes place, there are two air filters, which are certified according to DIN 1822 and filter up to 99.97% of the Corona viruses from the air and make them harmless
- Disinfection facilities are available throughout the building
- We provide our employees with free testing and related training and have organized early vaccination appointments
- We regularly disinfect frequently used surfaces
- We pay attention to the minimum distance of 1.5 m and ventilate regularly
- The Black Forest is large and offers space for many guests without large crowds
- We rely on personal responsibility – you are welcome to continue wearing a mask voluntarily.
With how many persons may I travel with?
There are no more restrictions.
Can I only arrive healthy?
To protect the health of everyone, we ask that you only arrive if you are healthy, in particular if you do not show any corona symptoms (dry cough, fever, loss of taste, etc.)
Can I cancel for free?
If you do not feel comfortable with a booked trip due to the corona pandemic, you can cancel it at any time free of charge up to two weeks before arrival. We only have different conditions sometimes, you can find more details in the booking confirmation.
I have Corona or have to be quarantined, what happens to my booking?
First of all, we wish you all the best in terms of health! If you arrive in less than 14 days, we allow ourselves to charge the cancellation fee if we cannot re-rent the room for the same value. Your travel cancellation insurance will usually reimburse you in full. Travel insurance is often included in your credit card. Should there be unexpected problems with your insurance, please contact us, then we will look for a suitable solution together (voucher or similar).
What if the coucou hotel had to be closed?
Should we have to close our house due to an official order lockdown or increase the incidence and withdrawal of the opening, or the like, the accommodation contract will be canceled and your booking will expire free of charge for both parties. Of course, you also have the option to postpone your booking to a later date, and we look forward to buying a voucher.
What are the number of cases in Titisee?
The current incidence can be found here.